Sunday, August 15, 2010

IRIDESCENT LIFE


I walk a lonely road,
On a path filled with trudgery,
The cold harsh wind blows,
Leaving me alone in melee.

It's driving me crazy,
And I can't find a way out,
Yet the more I try to elude,
The more I end up being tangled.

In one swift turn life changed,
And happiness replaced sorrow,
Giving birth to a new day,
Yet mysteries shrouded the way.

Time elapsed turning dusk to dawn,
Dissolving melancholy into hope,
Flowers bloomed and birds twittered,
And an invincible summer took over.

Looking back I now realize,
Nothing did really change,
Still days turned into night,
But the frown didn't remain !

-Fatima

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do drop in your views...Comments as well as Criticism is welcome !

Catch up with me at lyraa.starry@gmail.com

Thank You !!